13 June 2020
Our client is a human-sized industrial group focused on metal processing and welded assembly. As part of a job creation, we recruit for one of its industrial sites a Lean Manufacturing Engineer (H / F).
Its mission and prerogatives will be as follows:
• To impregnate all the operational teams of the culture continuous improvement and optimization of flows
• Facilitate Lean sites (VSM, HOSHIN, 5S, SMED, TPM, etc.) and train employees by ensuring a good quality of life at work (atmosphere, ergonomics, safety, etc.).
• Lead the transformation plan by establishing a three-year Road Map and challenging services to reduce the No VA (inventory, work in progress, retouching, productivity)
• Implement standards and performance indicators
• Evaluate the robustness of proposed solutions
• Build the communication plan for cultural development, share successes and develop playfulness and initiative.
For this position, we are looking for an experienced engineer (H / F) in Lean and Production. Great experience and small series. Fluent English.
Managerial skills, structured, dynamic, catchy, imaginative with strong listening and interpersonal skills. Autonomous, pragmatic, synthetic. Good problem analysis skills (8D, 5 Why, PDCA, AMDEC)
Your English is operational because you will also intervene on the other European sites of the group on a rhythm of one week per month.
If this opportunity tempts you, please send us your cover letter and CV to the attention of Patrick Amoros Dr of Mission at the following email address: email@example.com.