Lean manufacturing & lean management
The lean is a philosophy
The lean is a philosophy centered on the client and on the waste reduction. It is a process in which we have to question the existencent dnd be constantly listening to the customer. This leads us to :
- Simplifie the processes of the company
- Seek to improve the Value Added (Flux, productivity, quality, management) and suppress the MUDA (operations with no added value)
- Learning to manage with the eyes
- Awaken the Senses
- Developing ergonomics
- Locate the customer and the Staff at the heart of the concerns
Our overall approach is to :
- Create a team spirit team to better work together
- Diagnostic together the situation.
- Set up An action plan leading to the transformation.
- Evaluate The effectiveness of the actions carried out.
Approach leanmanufacturing & lean management
Our approach is pragmatic. More than the installation of a method, we aim to :
- Develop The energies around the search for continuous improvement,
- Make emerge the capacities of initiatives and creativity of each,
- Release The word while anchoring Reflexes Healthy around the flow, the customer and the search for value added.
Our role is to animate in multidisciplinary teams the situations, to realise the diagnostics and to propose short-term action plans by prioritizing the simple and effective actions (Quick Win).
In addition, We are a training organism, which allows us to transmit different methods :
- 5S method
- Setting up the Kanban.
- Visual management and the creation of performance indicators.
- Meeting Animation In 5mn.
- The conduct of VSM (Value Stream Mapping) and Analysis (balancing of positions, hunting the Muda).
- Hoshin transformation
- TPM and SMED applications
- QRQC (Quick Response Quality Control), Identification of root causes (5 why, Ishikawa) and establishment of a short-term action plan by the operators (PDCA).
- QRM method with our partnership with QRE
Benefits setting up the lean :
- Working as a unifying team of sense, creativity, leadership and fluid communication.
- A reactive organization that operates in autonomous cells from the order taking to the final realization.
Approach QRM : Quick Response Manufacturing or Quick Response Management
With our partnership with QRE, we are part of the QRM Institute which is made up of several agencies in Europewith about forty consultants. Our approach is to develop business agility for:
- Reduce The production and marketing times of a product are drastically
- Grow the turnover of companies by being faster than thesconcurrents – Time-saving and not cost-cutting approach.
It particularly concerns those dealing with highly personalized products with low volumes, commonly known as High Mix Low Volume. To address this problem, Leansearch Joined the ERQ company as a partner (Quick Response Enterprise).
Our approach :
- Characterizing the flow of time
- Identify the white areas (the project is waiting) and work to reduce them drastically